Struggling to get your daily dose of veggies? You can easily whip up this vegan-friendly, greens smoothie that you could enjoy every morning!
Unlike most greens smoothies that taste like, well, grass, this one not only tastes lusciously chocolate but is also vegan-friendly and packs the nutrients and protein you need to kickstart your day and make up for any vegetables you might be missing in your diet.
VEGAN-FRIENDLY CHOCO PROTEIN GREEN SMOOTHIE
Recipe by Will Grumke
Prep Time: 3 mins
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup of ice
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 scoop of Vegan Power Pro in Chocolate Frost
- 2 scoops of Opti-Greens 50
Before you start making the recipe, gather all of the ingredients and a blender.
- Put all of the ingredients in the blender: the almond milk, ice, frozen banana, spinach, chia seeds, 1 scoop of Vegan Power Pro, and 2 scoops of Opti-Greens 50.
- Blend the ingredients together on high for 30 seconds to a minute, or until you achieve the desired consistency.
- Pour the smoothie into a cup and enjoy!
MACROS PER SERVING