If you’re a huge fan of breakfast smoothies and coffee, making this coffee vanilla protein shake would be your absolute favorite. What's great is that it tastes just like a classic milkshake!
This coffee protein shake is a dream come true for coffee enthusiasts. Not only is it high in protein and low in sugar, but it's also dairy-free and vegan. It's incredibly healthy, made with just four simple ingredients. All you need to do is blend it until it's wonderfully frothy, and for an extra boost in the afternoon, you can sprinkle some high-protein chocolate cookies.
COFFEE VANILLA PROTEIN SHAKE
Prep Time: 5 mins
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 scoop of PRO Bourbon Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup cold or room temperature brewed coffee
- 1 1/2 cups cubed ice
- sprinkle of crushed high-protein chocolate chip cookies for topping, if desired
- 1–3 drops of stevia extract, if desired
- Combine all ingredients, excluding the ice, in a high-powered blender. Blend until mixed together.
- Slowly add the ice into the blender and continue blending until the mixture achieves a creamy consistency.
- If desired, garnish with crushed high-protein chocolate chip cookies for added flavor and texture.
- If you prefer a sweeter shake, consider stirring in 1-3 drops of stevia extract to suit your taste.
MACROS PER SERVING