Here's a simple guilt-free way of enjoying pancakes that are incredibly fluffy and moist. Plus, they've got almost 40 grams of protein!
• 2 whole large eggs
• 1 scoop (50g) PRO® Bourbon Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate
• 1 medium banana
• 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
• 1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- Separate egg whites from egg yolk. Be careful not to get any yolk mixed into the egg white.
- In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites on high, for 2 minutes or until they form peaks.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat together all the other ingredients.
- Fold in 1/3 of the egg whites and mix fully with a spatula.
- Fold in half of the remaining egg whites and mix till fully combined
- Fold in remaining egg whites - careful not to over mix batter, it should be fluffy.
- On low heat, bake pancakes on a non-stick pan for 60-90 seconds per side. Serve immediately.
- [Optional] Top with berries, nuts and any PRO® High Protein Spread.