You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream, right?
Or maybe not when there’s something BETTER than ice cream!
What's better than ice cream?
What about protein ice cream?
I'm sure some of you are rolling your eyes right now thinking: "Oh yeah, whatever you say ... But there's no way this will taste good."
But seriously! Protein ice cream has actually been a staple of mine for some time now, and i'm excited to share it with the rest of the Phamily!
This recipe is awesome because it's simple and customizable. Try adding in your favorite fruit, nut butter, or other flavoring.
Give this protein ice cream a try ... you won't regret it.
TWO INGREDIENT PROTEIN ICE CREAM
Servings: 2 (1 Serving = 1/2 a Bowl)
Prep Time: 2-3 Hours
- 2 Cups of 2% Greek Yogurt
- 1 Scoop of Level-1 Ice Cream Sandwich
1. In a large tupperware container, mix the yogurt and Level-1 together until smooth and no dry powder remains.
2. Place the tupperware in the freezer for an hour.
3. After an hour, take it out and give it a churn. Break up the clumps with a fork and mix.
4. Put the mixture back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Repeat this process a few more times until the mixture reaches your preferred consistency.
MACROS PER SERVING: