If you’re like me and love drinking smoothies, you will love this.
I just put together a Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie recipe that is to diet for. I used unsweetened coconut milk, frozen raspberries and Vanilla Ice Cream Level-1 protein powder as the base of the smoothie.
On top of that, I even added some white chocolate chips for some extra carbs and flavor.
This smoothie is jam packed full of protein. You get 28 grams of protein ... almost all of which is thanks to the Level-1 protein powder.
Plus, once you have all your ingredients for the smoothie ready, it’s a simple 3 steps after that. Combine the ingredients into the blender, blend everything together, and pour into a cup to enjoy! It’s that easy!
Don’t forget to share the recipe and your smoothie creations with your friends, family, and even your kiddos. The creamy blend of chocolate and raspberries will leave everyone satisfied.
CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
Prep Time: 3 minutes
- 1 Cup of Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 3/4 Cup of Frozen Raspberries
- 1 Scoop of Bourbon Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate
- 1 Tbsp of White Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp of Water
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
3. Pour the smoothie into a cup and enjoy!
MACROS PER SERVING: