Experience a burst of apple-pie-inspired goodness in the palm of your hand with these bite-sized wonders! The delightful combination of sweet apple pie filling, the earthy crunch of walnuts, and the wholesome essence of coconut flour, all blended with the creaminess of nut butter, makes these energy balls a treat worth savoring. It also adds a delightful protein boost to keep you energized throughout the day. Each bite is a taste of homemade comfort with a nutritious twist!
APPLE PIE ENERGY BALLS
Servings: 18 balls
Prep Time: 20 mins
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop 1st Phorm Level-1 Ice Cream Sandwich Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup apple pie filling (sweetened with sucrose)
- 1/2 cup dehydrated apples, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 3 tbsp 1st Phorm Level-1 Ice Cream Sandwich Protein Powder
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. If the dough is too soft, try adding a tbsp of coconut flour until the dough firms up. If the dough is too thick, try adding a tbsp of water until you reach the desired consistency.
- Roll the dough into roughly 1 inch sized balls for a total of 18.
- Refrigerate the balls for 15-20 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix in all of the icing ingredients until smooth. When the balls are firm and settled, finish the recipe by drizzling the protein icing on the energy balls, and serve.
MACROS PER SERVING